Skype frustration

Today's Skypecast didn't work out at all :-(

I think it was a problem with Skype, because someone else had the same problem in another Skypecast, but it might have been my system or my connection (or both?). My Skype window was refreshing continuously and I just couldn't do much.

It's always frustrating when things don't work the way you wanted them to, but then, Skypecast is still in beta stage of development, so we are subject to these kinds of flaws.

Anyway, we'll keep the material for next time. I really want to thank all the people that joined us today, for their patience and collaboration. At some point we had over 35 people joined! It's really wonderful to see that week after week we have more and more participants :-)

I hope that today's frustrating experience doesn't discourage you to join us next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A gerund phrase

PEED (Point, Example, Explan and Develop) in English essays

See a film? watch a movie?