4 Nov 2006

Skypecast #11: Saturday, November 4, 2006 @ 8 pm GMT

Hello out there!

I'm really sorry I couldn't get around to posting this before. I've got lots of excuses but I'll just use the lousiest ever: I've been really busy ;-)

But seriously, I've prepared the presentation for this Saturday's Skypecast. It doesn't look as nice and sophisticated as Jola's presentations, but I still hope it keeps us entertained for a whole hour. I'm introducing not only a new layout, but also and most importantly, a new scheme, a new methodology. Enticing, isn't it?

This is the direct link to today's Skypecast. Just click on "Join this Skypecast" at 8 pm GMT.

Remember that we display this presentation on an ad-hoc web interface for our Skypecast, which you should open when joining the Skypecast, but you may also download the files to your system so as to get aquainted with the topics to be discussed. You may even use them for other purposes.

Download the presentation for Open Office

Download the presentation for Microsoft Office

If you haven't done so yet, please take a moment to read and follow our "Skype etiquette". And remember, we love feedback! :-)

Hope you enjoy today's Skypecast!

1 comments:

Jola said...

In my opinion your, Ignacio, presentation is much better than mine. Anyway, thank you for your kindness.