28 May 2007

We seized the point at once


During last skypecasts I have been trying to talk about colours and jobs but after some time someone has seized the opportunity of free talking and we have ended up with really interesting discussion like Web 2.0 tools, over powerful Google, English as a killer of our own native languages and culture or aliens and how-to-learn-English.

I have been wondering if this democratic skypecasts does not mean that someone else seizes power of my hosting and I have been seized by a feeling of doubt. Yet people have been active and stay in over two hours so maybe that should be: I prepare some activities but my participants decide what we will do exactly.

So seizing the initiative is nothing bad if the subject of the discourse is seized upon on our participants. Even better for all although some of them are so talkative that it is difficult to comprehend them.

At the end of the day seizure of someone's skypecasts make them more attractive and diverse unless there is someone who says more than five sentences at one go because after that point we can't seize the point at all.

0 comments: