11 Jan 2010

Free English Lesson on The ESL Tree 1/12/10

Connecting With English
Recorded Live on the Internet
8 PM Beijing Time AND 7 PM GMT
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
-------------------------------
Visit The ESL Tree for either lesson
-------------------------------
Visit the Welcome Page if you want to
  • See lesson times in YOUR TIME ZONE
  • Check out other activities on The ESL Tree
  • Learn how to join activities on The ESL Tree
  • Listen to activities recorded on The ESL Tree
-------------------------------
Address questions and comments
to goldensilkmonkey@yahoo.com
See you on-line soon! ;-)
Any activity found on The ESL Tree may be recorded for rebroadcast

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the post should secure more info then it has.